Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: nautilus-list eazel com, mc gnome org, prion-me-harder ximian com
- Subject: Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.
- Date: 25 May 2001 01:55:11 +0500
> Mhm? When did I talk about Evolution. I am talking about Nautilus.
| > You should be able to mock up your idea by adding a simple application that
| > is registered as the handler for elf/a.out files which does what you described.
| Ok, I have implemented this. I am just waiting for approval to commit
| to gnome-utils.
If you do that, then Evolution, and any other app that uses the MIME db,
will transparently start handling executables too.
] [Thread Prev