Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

what if someone distributes a malicious elf/a.out binary as
foo-1.5-2.i386.rpm the user will open the file with gmc/nautilus and
instead of telling the user "no viewer capable of opening this file" (or
whatever it says when someone runs a binary w/o the execute bit) it will
set the execute bit and run the file. boom!