Re: [Nautilus-list] collecting scripts/RSS uris

Wouldn't some forms-based db on a web server be much better than a
mailing list?  Even something simple like the MyYahoo bookmarks
mechanism.  There's got to be a fropen source Apache module to do
something like this.

/me goes to search on freshmeat ...

This sounds good, but how exactly would it work?

My Example usage:
1. user visits page
2. user adds rss feed (feed uri, name, suggested category?) via form
3. server db adds uri:
  a. checks for duplicate first
  b. verifies uri (we'll only add valid rss feeds)
     (prompts user if uri is invalid?)
  c. adds uri in category, updates list

Thoughts:

If we use categories, rss feeds could easily endup miscategorized by submitter. Or we could ditch categories, providing list sorted alphabetically, most popular, etc. I prefer the Categories idea.