Re: [Nautilus-list] collecting scripts/RSS uris

I have no problem with a db thing, but I also think that this is not a huge
endeavor and there won't be that many submissions at first - so why not
bootstrap this as a simple mailing list and then when it becomes cumbersome
to maintain, switch to something more fancy.

We can set this up off nautilus.eazel.com, which is a machine that's not
part of Loudcloud, so easy to maintain, and you could maintain the page with
CVS.

So Jon, pls send me a private email with a requested userid and crypted
password, and pick a URL off nautilus.eazel.com that you'd like to use for
this directory.  Also, do you want to pick a name for the mailman list?

Don: I don't think this is the sort of Mailman list that people would
actually subscribe too, but it's nice to use Mailman for this since it means
that everything always gets archived, so we never lose these mails.

Bart