Re: [Nautilus-list] new control-center for nautilus?

Sorry 'bout that. We've been a bit distracted over the past 36 hours.

I've updated the RPM installation instructions to include the URL for this
(and gnome-help-docs), and Ken will be pushing them tomorrow.

In the interim, you can find them at:

(Red Hat
6.2) http://services.eazel.com/downloads/packages/RedHat61/control-center-1.3.90-0_plain_0.i386.rpm

(Red Hat