Re: [Nautilus-list] new control-center for nautilus?

Als i did was delete the control-center w/ rpm -e control-center
--nodeps & unistalled nautilus
then used the installer from nautilus. It will recognize that the
control-center is not there and upgrade it for you.
Hope this helps. (You may want local copies of these rpms just in case.)