[Nautilus-list] Nautilus experience

Hi,

yesterday I installed the NAUTILUS_1_0 branch from CVS. After playing
around a bit, I want to tell you my experiences with it, from a simple
user point of view:

- Why can't I see the previews of text files anymore? In the preferences
is for "Show text in icons: Always" selected. And I tried all other
settings.

- When I quit Nautilus through "Close all windows", it leaves some of its
components around. Especially the nautilus-throbber uses 1.9% of my CPU
time. What does this thing do?

- Trying to start Nautilus again at the command line results in the
following:
/dev/dsp: No such device.
This is no problem, 'cos I have no sound installed, but that's it. No new
Nautilus window or an error message. After killing nautilus-throbber it
works again.

- I must say that nautilus doesn't handle my desktop. If one do so, these
ugly little KDE style icons come to the desktop. Well I admit thats a
matter of taste but take a look to the rest of the desktop. Does this
style really fits into it?

Jens