Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Goals

> I will stick to making tables with HTML when tables are appropriate.
>  There isn't really another good way.  Fixed font ascii art tables may
> be fine for you, but they don't render worth beans for the rest of the
> world who uses variable width fonts.  You'd bitch more if I attached an
> image and I'm not about to create a LaTeX file just to do a table.

... and people will not respond to you. You are a mailing-list where
99.99%, hate HTML-based mail, and take offense to it. All common sense
should tell you that the polite way is to play by these peoples rules.

The rest of the posting is not worth my attention. Because you clearly
show no respect for the list whatsoever, you are not worthy of any
response.

Gaute