Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Scripts

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, [ISO-8859-1] Gérard Milmeister wrote:

> On 2001.06.27 21:57 Klaus Herrmann wrote:
> >

> > > This script will create a tar.gz from a selected group of files with
> > > name that you input:
> > > #!/bin/bash
> > > # Add To Gzip
> > > Eterm --trans --shade 40 --scrollbar off --menubar off -e create_gzip
> > $@
> > > #!/bin/bash
> > > # create_gzip
> > > echo "zip name:"
> > > read file
> > > tar cvzf $file $@
>
> Why not use gdialog?

Good suggestion.  I just happened to have the script create_gzip which
I already use and still use for command-line only creation of a zip
file given a bunch of files as args so it was real easy for me to
through that into a nautilus script.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

Whoever said 'the hand is quicker than the eye' never tried
rolling them down a hill.