Re: [Nautilus-list] Selecting, renaming, moving and copying by wildcard and regexp

On 26 Jun 2001, D. D. Brierton wrote:

Hi,

 I'm 100% sure that having a well-designed, flexible and functionally complete
external scripts interface in Nautilus (or at least similar to the one
Midnight Commander provides) this (and much more) would be easily doable, very
flexible and extermely usable. And IMO it's the only reasonable way to
implement such functionality.

 Too bad nobody considers/tries to implement complete and flexible scripts
interface in Nautilus :(

 Best regards,
  -Vlad