Re: [Nautilus-list] Problem with nautilus/eel and symlinks.

I recently made a change in Eel that probably fixes this:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=eel/eel&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&root=/cvs/gnome&file=eel-font-manager.c&rev1=1.11&rev2=1.12

> Patch from Frederic Devernay <Frederic Devernay sophia inria fr>
>                     (tweaked by me to | bits instead of +) to make the Eel Font Manager
>                     follow links when determining the mime type of fonts.
>
>                     * eel/eel-font-manager.c: (collect_fonts_from_directory),
>                     (eel_font_manager_file_is_scalable_font):

-re