Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann mandrakesoft com>, Zbigniew Chyla <cyba gnome pl>, <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:10:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, David Emory Watson wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2001 08:40:58 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> > I'd prefer to just make the FAM change though, and not waste time
> > optimizing things for the non-FAM case. Nautilus already works way better
> > with FAM, and I think we should change it to a hard requirement rather
> > than an optional one for some future version. Note that it's not good to
> > require the kernel mod IMON, but requiring FAM is probably fine.
> I agree 100%.
> If FAM were to become a requirement, would there be any problems with
> removing the Reload button?
Yes. FAM doesn't support SMB, or ftp, or http....
] [Thread Prev