RE: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed

Some components would still need it, like the web browser.  Unless gnome_vfs
made a generalized api to handle that or something.  I guess bonobo menu
merging could add/subtract the refresh button as needed though