Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed
- From: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann mandrakesoft com>, Zbigniew Chyla <cyba gnome pl>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:50:35 -0700
On 14 Jun 2001 08:40:58 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> I'd prefer to just make the FAM change though, and not waste time
> optimizing things for the non-FAM case. Nautilus already works way better
> with FAM, and I think we should change it to a hard requirement rather
> than an optional one for some future version. Note that it's not good to
> require the kernel mod IMON, but requiring FAM is probably fine.
I agree 100%.
If FAM were to become a requirement, would there be any problems with
removing the Reload button?
] [Thread Prev