Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: bug in Mozilla 0.9.1

So sprach R. Russell Geldmacher am Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 03:45:24PM -0400:
> this has been suggested on this list before, but a solution would be to
> ditch mozilla and put the lighter-weight gtkhtml in there to browse
> simple html pages. i don't need a full-featured web browser in my file
> manager.

Yes, that would be the best solution.  Granted, Nautilus is a file manager
and thus watching some local HTML files is somewhat nice.  But I don't need
a browser integrated into the file manager.  Ditching mozilla support would
(I suppose) make the code base smaller.

I'm in favor of dumping mozilla.

Alexander Skwar
--