Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus News crashes pretty frequently

Maciej,
	Thanks for taking a look for this!  I wasn't sure anyone had seen my
e-mail.  I'll try running the news component in gdb to see if I can get
any good backtraces.  Since the crash occurs so sporadically and at
different intervals, I had always suspected that it was due to the
content of certain types of news events, such as certain characters that
only appeared infrequently.  Does this help at all?  I haven't attempted
to look in the code yet, but obviously you will be much, much more
efficient in tracking this down.

Dan