Re: [Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

Hye

I tried your terminal view ... Great, really !
And it works nice, but a little thing about file opening. It seems that when I try to open a text file in a directory (with either the icon or list view), the text view opens, then, the terminal view send an 'ls <file>'. The problem with it is that the title seems to change (just a flash) to the file path and then redisplay the directory name. This imply the text view goes away for the directory list again.
Could you remove the ls, isn't it useless ?