Re: [Nautilus-list] bugreport: bad handling of spaces in mountpoints' names

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 01:10  AM, Vlad Harchev wrote:

   Now, Nautilus seems to have difficulties with mountpoints that include
   whitespaces  (e.g.  my  mountpoint  in  /etc/fstab  looks  like  this:
   /dev/hdc  /mnt/CD-ROM\040(DVD)  (with  whitespace  escaped  as \040 as
   stated  in  man fstab) and i can mount it manually, but nautilus seems
   to  have difficulties with that. does someone know where to post those
   bugs (bugzilla @ gnome.org hasn't nautilus as application)?

Bug reports go to bugzilla.eazel.com for now. We plan to move all of them over to bugzilla.gnome.org soon.

We should add code to interpret the backslash sequence to nautilus-volume-monitor.c at some point.

    -- Darin