[Nautilus-list] Re: bugs with trash that would also happen with magic desktop URIs

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 09:42  AM, Alex Larsson wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Darin Adler wrote:

On Tuesday, July 10, 2001, at 12:33  PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:
As an aside: when I write a new file into favorites:, Nautilus doesn't
rescan the directory. I guess it can't figure out that a FAM message
about ~/.gnome/apps relates to the favorites: URI. Is there a solution
to this?

This problem is even worse. The same sort of problems applies to "trash:"
!

Sorry, I don't get what you're saying here. The "trash:" URI is implemented in a quite-different way.

You're saying that when you copy new files into the trash they don't appear in a "trash:" window? I'm pretty sure I've tested this in the past. Could you write a bug report about the specific trash problem you've encountered?

    -- Darin