[Nautilus-list] bugreport: bad handling of spaces in mountpoints' names

 Hi,

 I'm reposting a bugreport appeared on gnotices here, cc'ing to the author:

   Now, Nautilus seems to have difficulties with mountpoints that include
   whitespaces  (e.g.  my  mountpoint  in  /etc/fstab  looks  like  this:
   /dev/hdc  /mnt/CD-ROM\040(DVD)  (with  whitespace  escaped  as \040 as
   stated  in  man fstab) and i can mount it manually, but nautilus seems
   to  have difficulties with that. does someone know where to post those
   bugs (bugzilla @ gnome.org hasn't nautilus as application)?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad