[Nautilus-list] Galeon, Nautilus, Mozilla must share profile information

I propose that Galeon, Nautilus, Mozilla, and other embedded Mozilla
implementations should share profile information.  I find it very silly
that I should have to change my proxy preferences, for example, in three
different places.  It is also silly to have three out-of-sync bookmark
lists, and three different copies of the history.

This is bad for the user.  The preferences and profiles should be central.
Please to discuss.

Regards,
Jeffrey Baker