[Nautilus-list] "start here"

	A while back there was talk about a "start here" or "lounge
room" type icon or menu as a place for users to start the use of the
computer. Anyway, I was just messing around with my desktop and had a
simple idea that would be kind of neat. If you look at the screenshot at
http://fluxstep.org/download/whee.png , you'll see a column of icons. At
the top you'll see a icon that is not only bigger than the rest but stands
out amongst the others in geometry. I was thinking of having the
"start" a bit like this. Perhaps make it standard for the object to be
bigger, and circular. Then each person, theme, etc... can put its own
emblem on it. In my case it has a ximian emblem. On top of this, it would
be cool if there was some type of light, flash, or whatever animation on
the circular icon that would draw additional attention to itself. Perhaps
this animation can occur after the computer sits still for more than 20
seconds. I know this is not a very big idea but sometimes it's the little
things that make a big difference.