[Nautilus-list] Wierd Mozilla Content View Behavior

Hi,
I am getting some wierd behavior while using mozilla content view. This
happens when I open a locally saved HTML file. I am taking the example
of glib-basic-types.html. If I am browsing the page on the web  and I
encounter a link within the page of the form
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/glib/glib-basic-types.html#GBOOLEAN
then mozilla view works correctly. But now if I try to view the same
file stored
locally( /home/vijay/glib-basic-types.html) and click on a reference of
the above form the mozilla content view interprets it as
/home/vijay#GBOOLEAN/glib-basic-types.html and doesn't show the page
at all. I have tried this both on a  Debian system and a fressh Redhat
6.2
install and both time it does the same.

Vijay.