Re: [Nautilus-list] Wierd Mozilla Content View Behavior

Vijay--

I'm pretty sure that your problem is an extention of buzilla.eazel.com
bug 2057.  Fragment identifiers are broken in general throughout
nautilus.  I added the contents of your email to the bug, because it
does seem to be a slightly different symptom of the same problem.

Thanks,
Mike