Re: [Nautilus-list] properties window raising

Havoc Pennington writes:
|Sounds like we need a way to handle this in the WM spec, and maybe
|have GTK deal with the details.

That would be great. The version of this I wrote for nautilus is quite
generic, and may be able to form the basis of a GTK implementation (see
libnautilus-private/nautilus-drag-window.c)

|I would envision:
| - client sets a hint saying it supports the magic "conditional raise"
|   protocol

Currently it sets _SAWFISH_WM_RAISE_WINDOW, the message is a standard
WM_PROTOCOLS message, two fields [_SAWFISH_WM_RAISE_WINDOW, timestamp].
It also supports an analogous _SAWFISH_WM_LOWER_WINDOW protocol

	John