[Nautilus-list] De-Lurk, Hello, Question: Roadmap?

Hey all,
I've been wondering--
Is there a roadmap for Nautilus 2.0 anywhere?  If not, should we develop
one?

In bugzilla, the bug targets go up to 1.0 or so, and then "Future" ...
so it seems like at least we should have some sort of decision about
what "future" means. :>

I guess this is yet more indication of progress having been made, and
that we're on to the next step.  Cool.

a.

--
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . ."  Cicero