Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus: room for improvement

On 04 Aug 2001 16:47:54 +0100, S A Jarrett-Sprague wrote:
> 4. Split-windows. (minor issue but nice feature to have when copy and
> pasting from  one local directory to another or from an ftp site to a
> local directory.

You can do that already using the tree view. It's not the same thing,
but I think the only problem is when you want to compare files in
different folders. For the other things (copy, cuting & pasting) I think
you'll find the tree view to be a better choice.

--
Evandro