Re: [Nautilus-list] paypal

> ... I was under the (obviously wrong) impression that Eazel is "on the
> ropes", as the title of the slashdot story went were I first read
> about the paypal account...

Could someone give the 'masses' out here a clue as to what really is
going on with Eazel these days? From what I keep hearing, Eazel is 'on
the ropes' and 'has a month to go before running out of money' and on
and on. Of course, I also read such stuff as 'Eazel ... for Linux, ...
competes with ... Palm operating system ...', which really makes no
sense at all.

--
Greg Holt