[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.3 Updates

Hi Nautilus hackers,

Over the next few days I will be updating the Nautilus documents (Nautilus
User Manual, Nautilus Quick Reference, and Nautilus Release Notes) to
include any changes which have occured between Nautilus 1.0.2 and Nautilus
1.0.3.  Your help would be appreciated.

If you have made any user-visible changes to Nautilus, please send me a
brief email describing your changes.  If there are any technical changes
or issues which you feel belong in the Release Notes, please email me a
summary of these as well.

Thanks for your help,

Dan
<dan eazel com>