Re: [Nautilus-list] Getting the Mozilla-based web page view working (was Nautilus & Internet)

Le 20 Apr 2001 09:13:44 -0700, Darin Adler a écrit :
> on 4/20/01 5:55 AM, Roberto at robyegiuly libero it wrote:
>
> > I can't see in Nautilus the HTML files as a normal browser.
> > It says me that It has encountered a problem.
> > Why?
> > I've got Nautilus-Mozilla installed
>
> There are some good resources for you before the people on this list get
> involved. Once you have Mozilla 0.8 installed (other versions don't work
> with with Nautilus 1.0 and newer), you should look there. At the Eazel
> support page <http://www.eazel.com/support> there are a bunch of places to
> get help, including the Nautilus FAQ:
>
>     <http://magritte.eazel.com/support/nautilus-faq.html>
>
> The FAQ has a section on getting the web page view working.

I thing we should add a nautilus.keys in /usr/share/mime-info (or patch
gnome-vfs.keys) with
the following lines :

text/html
        default_action_type=component
        default_component_iid=OAFIID:nautilus_mozilla_content_view:1ee70717-57bf-4079-aae5-922abdd576b1

This ensures mozilla component is used by default for viewing html (I
had to add this in Mdk Nautilus package
because a lot of people where reporting html was shown as text :((

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft