Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

On 15 Apr 2001 04:00:15 -0700, Ben Ford wrote:
> Mario Vukelic wrote:

> >>Sure, just edit the source . . . . um, ya. . no source . . .
> >>

> >That's easy even without source, it's somewhere in the mail preferences
> >

> nsmail is.  *not* ns_imap.  And are you people suggesting that *newbies*
> are going to edit ~/.netscape/preferences.js to alter the ns_imap dir?
> The same newbies that this is supposedly targeting . . .

I didn't say ns_imap is. I just pointed the prev poster who talked
specifically about nsmail  to the right place. I'm surely not suggesting
that newbies have to edit preferences.js. BTW, I don't understand this
netscape talk anyway, isn't everybody using either mozilla, konquerer or
opera by now?

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government