[Nautilus-list] Nautilus + Wolverine

Hi,

I installed Ximian, (forced the rpms to install) and then installed
Nautilus. It worked, but very unstable. Every second or third time i
logged into my gnome desktop, the system crashed after loading nautilus. I
know I didn't file any bugs about that, becouse I don't know if it was
wrong to force Ximian packages to install or if Nautilus crashed my
system. Now I reinstalled Wolverine (RH Beta), and want to continue using
Nautilus. I found some Beta stuff in
developer.eazel.com/download/candidate/. Should I install these packages
now? Or should I try something different.

- Thomas