Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

Le sam, 14 avr 2001 10:07:36, Sri Ramkrishna a écrit :

> I'm not sure how it would work if you moved to ~.  My
> initial feeling is
> that it's not yet ready for that due to the
> unpredictability of non-gnome
> apps.

The fact is, once you've taken a decision you'll have to
bear with it for years. So better take the right decision,
have filters to hide legacy crap the time it's cleanly
reorganized than take a bad decision on the conceptual level
because of messy apps. And anyway the desktop is important
enough that application writers won't hesitate to do the
righ thing once a clean decision have been made.

--
Nicolas