Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

I decided to try your idea to see what my reaction is.  I've been using
Unix like systems for 10 years now so I'm pretty well ingrained.  My
immediate feeling was that yes that it was messy and I went about
trying to clean it up.

I found that there were  directories that I couldn't remove.  For
instance, public_html or The  Nautilus directory or even the Evolution
directory, I couldn't get rid of them.  These are directores I don't care
to see because they serve no useful purpose on my desktop.

I'm not sure how it would work if you moved to ~.  My initial feeling is
that it's not yet ready for that due to the unpredictability of non-gnome
apps.

	sri