Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.
- From: Ian McKellar <ian eazel com>
- To: elijah wright <elw stderr org>
- Cc: Ian McKellar <ian eazel com>, Pavel Cisler <pavel eazel com>, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot email enst fr>, Nautilus-list <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:07:01 -0700
On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 04:39:53PM -0400, elijah wright wrote:
> so what does gnomevfs tend to do with filesystems that don't have support
> for cap-letters? i admit that i'm not that familiar with it :) does it
> translate the characters into something that can actually be stored and
> read back by gnomevfs? or what?
I don't think there are an such modules, but the point is that there *could*
be if there was a need.
] [Thread Prev