Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: elijah wright <elw stderr org>
- Cc: Pavel Cisler <pavel eazel com>, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot email enst fr>, Nautilus-list <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:23:35 -0700
> and what about making nautilus run on non-perfectly posix
> platforms? shooting yourself in the foot at this stage (before it gets
> entrenched as a 'normal' place to store the desktop data) is kinda silly.
Asking the system to provide POSIX conformance is a very reasonable
request. If people would like to port Nautilus to non-POSIX systems,
they are welcome to, but dealing with such fringe contingencies seems a
waste of developer time (unless it happens to scratch your particular
] [Thread Prev