Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Nautilus-test] Enabling "QA Contact"/"Verifier" in Bugzilla. Thoughts?

will lashell net writes:

> I realize this is only temporary as John, Darin, Maciej etc all beat the
> crap out bonoboish bugs and make nautilus as stable (relative) as it was
> before the merge.

Actually, I can't take credit. Many members of the team (including, to
my knowledge, Andy, Rebecca and Gene) helped with the transisition but
I didn't very much. I hope to help with it more in the future though.

 - Maciej