[Nautilus-list] Tip about selections

I still don't run Nautilus :(
He, he..

Today I had a ton of mails in Outlook (yacc) and starting selecting with incremental select. That is [CTRL][Left Button]. Then I realized that what I tried to do was "select this mail too and let me peek into it to make sure it is destined for bit-heaven". Outlook would newer let me see anything else but the first mail I selected. Stupid.

What happends with the different views in Nautilus when I try to do this? I belive I was right and Outlook is wrong about this behaviour.

The thing is basically "Let the view follow the highlight, not the selection".

Perhaps I should get myself a zip drive and start Nautilus before someone starts a flamewar..

John