Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Nautilus-test] Enabling "QA Contact"/"Verifier" in Bugzilla. Thoughts?

Just so everyone knows, Darin has turned on the QA Contact field.

I agree that right now the bonobo bustage everywhere makes it less desirable for
people to specialize, as you noted, it's only a short-term blocker. A list of
components and owners for Nautilus is at
http://bugzilla.eazel.com/describecomponents.cgi?product=Nautilus

...so, right now, it's me, Albert, jfleck, Josh, and 'nobody'. ;)

I agree that it would be fantastic if non-Eazel component owners wanted to post
regular test status to nautilus-test. Right now, I'll gladly settle for 'takes
component, verifies & pre-screems a lot of bugs, and maybe other stuff that they
feel like'. ;)

Thanks!

Caveats:

* Only new bugs get a QA Contact. I need to go through and bulk-reassign several
thousand bugs. This would result in a huge amount of spammage. Will connect with
Darin for a plan. (One solution would be for me to do it from 7:00-8:00 AM on
Wednesday,  when nobody is working, so that everyone can just delete their
Bugzilla messages during that time.)

* It's currently called "QA Contact"; this will eventually change to "Verifier".