Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus on Debian

kitame debian org (Takuo KITAME) writes:

>     Humm. I have own one already, and put it to
>       http://www.debian.org/~kitame/gnome/
>     Thare are Released version (0.1.0) and CVS snapshot version packages.
>
>     And I'm an official developer of Debian, these will be Debian main
>     stream package in the future. (Currently, waiting for Debian official
>     gnome-vfs package.)

Hi,

How would you like to help us make Debian packages for the next
Nautilus preview release? It would be great if we could make .debs
available on Eazel's site at the same time as RPMs and binary
tarballs.

We'd also appreciate help setting up a Debian tinderbox in addition to
the Red Hat one we have running now.

If you'd like to volunteer for these tasks, please email myself and
Eli and we'll put you in touch with the right people at Eazel.

 - Maciej