Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus now dies immediately

Try "killall oafd; killall gconfd" before running Nautilus. When the oaf
format changes the running copy of oaf doesn't notice and does the wrong
thing. This is a known bug that we intend to fix, but haven't yet.

You can also run the nautilus-clean.sh tool with "-x" option to kill oafs
and gconfs and evil leftover processes. This tool is in the Nautilus source
directory.

John