Re: [Nautilus-list] tree view
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- To: Seth Aaron Nickell <snickell Stanford EDU>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] tree view
- Date: 11 May 2000 02:11:41 -0700
Seth Aaron Nickell <snickell Stanford EDU> writes:
> > do you mean copy/paste text or copy/paste files?
> > The former is done, the latter probably will not be in 1.0
> [!!!] This is expected by most people as core functionality in a modern
> file manager. Its all very well to add nifty features to Nautilus, but if
> it doesn't have basic functionality...
Copy/Paste files is "essential"? That seems a strange view to me.
] [Thread Prev