[Nautilus-list] Please add an XML namespace to Nautilus metadata serialization

 Could you add a namespace to nautilus metadata ?
When I briefly looked during Andy presentation at Guadec, this was missing
This is as simple as adding an
  xmlns="http://nautilus.eazel.com/nautilus/1.0/";
or
  xmlns="http://www.gnome.org/nautilus/1.0/";
attribute on the top element.
The URL don't really need to be retrievable, but it should be anchored
into an available Web space. I suggest to keep a version number and a
/ at the end of the URL.
Even if you don't use it now, this can have serious impact on reusability
of such informations, I suggest to add it, it's cheap, won't burden you
but can make a serious difference in the long term.

  I hope this won't be a controversial change,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW