Re: [Muine] mockups 0.2

There is now  "Song -> Play" and "Playlist -> Play Song". Both do different things. This is obviously going to be confusing.

"Song -> Play" currently plays the *playlist* - not the a song. If a menu entry exists titled "song -> play" it should  only play the currently selected song.

A related point is that *everything* in the "Song" menu is misleading and doesn't act on the currently selected song. For consistency with other GNOME apps, Totem's "Go" or Rhythmbox's "Control" might be appropriate.

(Apologies if this message does not end up appearing in the correct place in threaded views, I have not posted to a mailing list from GMail before, so I don't know if this is going to work as I expect it to)