[Muine] mockups 0.2

Hi list,

So I gimped up some mockups again, taking into consideration the
comments made before. The mockups are available on
http://home.versateladsl.be/beckers.p/joachim.beckers/images/0.2/

Changes are:
-) the Help menu is back

-) the Muine menu is gone
(there's documentation coming up, so we'll need it + distro's might need
it)

-) the Playlist menu is now the default menu
(this is done for HIG compatibility. personally I'm a big fan of the OS
X type menu's, but I won't fight with windmills for that :-))

-) some items have been moved
(Play moved into the Song menu, Play Song/Album moved into the Playlist
menu, About moved to Help menu, everything else from the old Muine menu
has gone into the Tools menu)

-) some items have weird names
(Help -> Help because I dislike Help -> Contents ;-). Playlist ->
Play/Add Song and Play/Add Album because HIG demands that menu items and
buttons in the program have the same names.)

Let me know if I still missed some things. I'm sure I have.

Joachim