Re: [Muine] Muine crashing a lot

På Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 04:36:26PM -0400, Scott J. Henson skrev:
> I have been experiencing a lot of crashes on my Ubuntu
> Dapper(it happened in breezy and hoary too) system.
>
> Is muine smp safe?  I have a lot of problems running it on
> my dual athlon mp system, while it runs flawlessly on my
> uniprocessor systems.  Is there any way that I can figure
> out why muine keeps crashing?
>
> It is also running with my home directory and music storage
> on nfs shares.  Could this be causing the crashes I'm
> seeing?  Any help with getting a stable muine would be much
> appreciated.

Please start Muine from a terminal window and see if it produces any output.
It may well help to identify the problem.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're the mixed up girl that everybody leaves behind      -- our lady peace