[Muine] Muine crashing a lot

I have been experiencing a lot of crashes on my Ubuntu Dapper(it happened in breezy and hoary too) system.

Is muine smp safe? I have a lot of problems running it on my dual athlon mp system, while it runs flawlessly on my uniprocessor systems. Is there any way that I can figure out why muine keeps crashing?

It is also running with my home directory and music storage on nfs shares. Could this be causing the crashes I'm seeing? Any help with getting a stable muine would be much appreciated.