Re: [Muine] DBUS WriteAlbumCoverToFile

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 09:27:23PM -0800, Eric Lesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Mark McLauchlan's muine-shell lately, and noticed that
> the WriteAlbumCoverToFile function didn't work.  I've filed a bug on
> this (321688), with a patch that changes the function to use
> GdkPixbuf.Save instead of GdkPixbuf.Savev.  Is this what should be done?
> Was there a reason Savev was being used?

I just confirmed this bug, and have commited your fix from the bug you
openned. Savev can be used to pass arguments to the underlying pixbuf
library when saving, but that wasn't being used (as demonstrated by the
explicit null parameters passed there). Switched to moving regular
Pixbuf.Save. Thanks for the fix.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson