Re: [Muine] NEW PRE-RELEASE: 0.8.4pre1

Peter Johanson wrote:
Please test, test, test, and translate. Thanks!

1. I just built it, and it runs fine so far. All problems I ever had are fixed (that is: no random crashes, it actually generates a song db, it fetches covers and there's no clicking sounds in the background). Great work!

2. Although the build went fine, make did return some warings, mostly this:
warning CS0618: `Mono.Posix.Catalog' is obsolete: `Use Mono.Unix.Catalog'
A search/replace will probably fix those, or is this a problem on my system only?

3. I don't know if the muinescrobbler problem is fixed in my case, because I can't build it. I've e-mailed the muinescrobbler author for advice.

4. An update to the website would be nice. Almost all links to plugins are broken for instance. Is the website in cvs somewhere? I could fix it when I have some spare time.

5. Quick'n dirty ubuntu breezy packages available from:
deb http://home.versateladsl.be/beckers.p/breezy/ ./
Attn: these are checkinstall packages, so they don't have dependency information.

regards,

Joachim Beckers