Re: [Muine] Feature Requests/Usability Improvements

Thomas McMahon wrote:
First of all is the "Play" button. When you are playing a song it
still says "Play" but the actual action when you click it is to pause
the song. I don't have a problem with the behaviour, in fact it is
pretty standard that "Play" buttons also perform the "Pause" function.
My problem with it is that it should actually say "Pause" because that
is what it actually does.

Actually, I agree with that - makes sense anyway! :)

Secondly I was wondering if we could implement a slider (I think that
is the correct word) for what part of the song you are up to. At the
moment we have the indicator of how much time in a song has passed.
However the only way to change the position that you are in the song
is to use the fast forward/rewind buttons which are imprecise.

There is a slider included - you either have to click 'Song | Skip To'
or press t. That'll open a window with a slider in it.

--
 Jonathan Wright
  ~ mail djnauk co uk

                                                     ~ Dennis Miller